fredag 5 juni 2020

CAS

 Crafty Catz Challange # 509  is this week
ATG or an option CAS.
I have made a CAS card and
 used Flower watering Can from Bagaboo

BUGABOO
 Det har blivit några kort nu, där jag använder mig av
 en die och lyfter upp en text mitt i bilden.
  Här kommer en till med die från Skapat av.

 Jag har 2 lager med vitt och  en svart
 eller annan färg i botten, med andra ord
stansar jag ut texten 3 extra gånger.

Motivet är färglagt med Tombowpennor
 och vattenpensel.
 Kortet är med i följande utmanigar:

9 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Wonderful card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette sa...

Hi Zora, this is beautiful, very pretty and love the wording, I always think it makes a card look so different.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Gorgeous card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jane sa...

How pretty is your card. Love the camouflaged greeting. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nancy sa...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

ÅsaJ sa...

Vilket härligt kort! Så snyggt att du lyfter upp texten i flera lager! Tack för att du delar med dig till oss på AAA Cards! Kram Åsa

Dawn sa...

I love the technique you have used on your card. Thanks for joining in at Daring cardmakers. x

Kathy sa...

I love how you've used your chosen elements to make this fab card. Thanks for joining in with the June's Elemental Inspiration challenge at The Daring Cardmakers

TaeEun sa...

Your coloring on that cut image is so pretty! Love the camouflaging sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!